A Spoonful of Goodness: Boost your Health with Apple Cider VinegarMyoBuddy Massager
As the saying goes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and so does a daily dose of apple cider vinegar! Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made from apples and has a characteristic amber color.
One of the most traditional cures for almost anything and everything, apple cider vinegar (ACV) is one of our favorite wellness hacks and has been shown to help with the following:
- aid in digestion
- stop diarrhea
- boost metabolism
- aid in weight loss
- soothe a sore throat
- lower cholesterol
- prevent indigestion
- clear a stuffy nose
- get rid of dandruff and acne
- nourish hair
- reduce nighttime leg cramps
- help relieve arthritis by reducing inflammation and pain
- stop hiccups
- fade bruises
- control blood glucose levels
- whiten teeth and reduce bad breath
- and even reduce body odors!
Made from fermented apples, apple cider vinegar can be taken in various ways, including diluted in a glass of water, added to juice, or even mixed in your favorite salad.
Here’s a great recipe:
- 2 tablespoons raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- dash of each: cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup or raw honey (optional)
- 2 cups purified water
Mix all ingredients together, making sure to stir or shake vigorously if you’re using raw honey as it doesn’t mix as well as maple syrup. Sip and enjoy the health benefits!